What Is Waxing?
Waxing is a simple and affordable method of hair removal. (Regrowth varies according to the individual. Fees can vary depending on individual client Waxing
- Hair growth must be approximately 1/4″ to 1/8″ or about three weeks out.
- Please do not apply deodorant or lotion prior to being waxed.
- We cannot perform waxing services on guests who are taking Retin-A, antibiotics or Accutane due to the sensitivity these products cause to the skin.
- Please allow 24 hours before or after sun bathing or tanning beds as skin is more sensitive and may burn.
Liz Skincare was formed to offer clients, both male and female, a welcoming and professional environment in which to have waxing treatments in total confidence and performed with competence. I believe that waxing should not be a stressful or scary experience, so we work hard to create a fun, relaxed atmosphere in which both male and female clients can feel comfortable at all times.
- A one-stop shop for full body waxing.
- Superior customer service.
- Fast, friendly and efficient treatments.
- Professional advice on after-care procedures and products.
Hygiene is very important to us and your room will always be specially prepared for you. We use gloves and disposable spatulas. We DO NOT recycle wax and use strict hygiene practices.