Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair removal
Laser works by gradually heating the dermis to a temperature that effectively damages the hair follicles and prevents re-growth, while avoiding injury to the surrounding tissue. A high repetition rate of short pulses are delivered deep into the dermis, achieving high average power and therapeutically effective heat build-up, with virtually no pain.
The sweeping In-Motion™ technique of moving the applicator repeatedly over the treatment area ensures full coverage while ICE tech cools the skin surface- preventing superficial burns and allowing for virtually pain-free, yet highly effective hair removal.
This new system is the only clinically proven method of laser hair removal that is virtually painless. The unique heating and energy delivery method effectively damages the hair follicle and prevents re-growth, while preventing injury to the surrounding tissue. At the same time, ICE™ tech cools the skin surface, preventing superficial burns and the sensation of pain.
Proven Safety Record
Diode laser has been proven in multiple clinical studies as the safest method of laser hair removal for all skin types, including dark skin whereby melanin is exponentially more sensitive to the heat used in laser treatment.
Hair follicles are damaged not by a single pulse of high energy, but by repetitive short energy pulses. These pulses minimize the risk of burning to the skin, as it is the heat build-up which raises the temperature of the dermis to the level needed for preventing hair growth.
All Skin Types
Rather than exposing the hair follicle to a single high energy pulse which can cause trauma to skin with a high melanin count, Diode Laser gradually heats the skin until the required heat energy is delivered to the hair follicle. This makes this method the safest laser hair removal option, including for dark skinned patients.
Full Coverage Rate
During Laser treatment, energy is applied over a large grid- not just the region of the hair follicle. The In-Motion™ technique collectively heats up and damages the hair follicles within the grid, ensuring full coverage and dramatically improving treatment results.
* Virtually painless
* Proven safety record
* All skin types
* Tanned skin
* Full coverage rate
Pain Free, All Skin Types
The melanin in dark skin types is exponentially more sensitive to the heat in laser treatment. During treatment, hair follicles are damaged not by a single high energy pulse, but by repetitive application of high fluence pulses – removing the sensation of pain and not exposing the melanin to the same type of trauma as traditional hair removal lasers.
Furthermore, the individual pulses do not cause any burning to the skin, as it is the multiple pulses that raise the temperature of the dermis to the level needed to prevent hair growth. This further ensures that the temperature of the dermis rises above 42°C (for effective hair removal) but not above 50°C, which could cause pain, burns, and permanent skin discoloration.
Laser Hair Removal
Terms & Conditions for laser packages:
* Card holder is entitled to a free Laser hair removal consultation.
* Treatment sessions are carried out by the cardholder only.
* Card is applicable for Laser hair removal only and not any other treatments
* Card is valid for 12 months from date of agreement.
* Treatments are carried out by appointment only.
* Card holder is entitled to ………number of sessions with a maximum treatment session of 60 minutes and a minimum of 6-8 weeks between each session.
* Card holder can choose to have treatment on any area”s desired.
* A time slot will be allocated for appointment with a start and finish time.
* The duration of treatment may be reduced accordingly should cardholder show up late for appointment.
* Any time lost, in shaving, may be deducted from treatment session time.
* Card Holder must present card on every visit.
* Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
* Appointments are subject to your observance. No show up clients or cancellations
on the same day, this will not be accommodated for after, so session will be lost. 24hr cancelations are required by phone on 21228828 or 99457319
* Should you miss an appointment, this will not be accommodated after.
* Full payments are requested on date of agreement