Collagen Induction Therapy
- Stretch marks
- Uneven skin tone
- Fine lines
- Acne Scars
- Pore size
Scarring and redness drastically reduced
Skin needling works at a deep dermal level in the skin and it boosts your collagen levels to smooth out scarring and pitting, plumping up fine lines and wrinkles. The very fine needles on the instrument, as fine as acupuncture needles, stimulate an ‘electrical’ response in the skin so it goes into a secondary healing mode. A rush of new collagen is produced in the skin and your damaged skin tissue is repaired as the skin continues to regenerate. Needling skin texture, tone and lines — before and after 3 treatments
Lines and skin texture treated with needling
Both the face and body can be treated, the results are astounding. They’re equivalent to fraxl laser without downtime or loss of surface skin. Our skin needling treatments are performed to surgical standards on all areas of the body.
- Reduction in fine lines
- Smoother skin texture
- Improved skin tone
- Elimination of redness
- Improved appearance of cellulite
- Reduction of scars and pitting
- Improved texture of stretch marks
What happens in your treatment?
- You arrive and we chat about your skin condition
- We take ‘before’ images so we can track your skin’s progress
- Your skin is numbed while you relax on the treatment bed
- Your skin is treated with a clinical dermal needling device to medical standards
- We chat together about home care to ensure your skin regenerates as best it can and you have the correct tools to continue on with your skin’s progress
- We schedule your next appointment for 4-6 weeks time
depending on what is needed
Causes of Acne Scars
- After microneedling use SUNSCREEN SPF30 at least for one week.
Collagen Induction Therapy
HIFU - High Intense Frequency Ultrasound
What is HIFU and what is it used for?
HIFU is a non surgical face & neck lift. It lifts and tightens the skin and stimulates collagen cells.
Where can HIFU be used?
HIFU can be used on brows & forehead, neck, eye area, jawline, neck, stomach and most areas where skin gets saggy and wrinkly.
How many sessions will I need?
Most patients will only need one session. Results will appear over a period of 2-6 months following treatment. Your body will continue to produce fresh collagen over one year. After that you may wish to continue touch up treatments.
How long does a HIFU treatment last?
Each treatment lasts approx 60-90 minutes.
Is HIFU painful?
Some patients report a feeling of slight prickling or heat under the skin, but overall HIFU is not painful.
Are there any side effects after the treatment?
You may experience slight redness or swelling of the treated area, however these will dissappear within hours.
Will HIFU work for me?
HIFU works well with anyone with mild to moderate sagging or loosening skin. Younger patients who wish to get a headstart on the collagen production will also benefit from ultrasound tightening.